Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
Is it easy to return items?
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your items are inspected by the store, you'll get your refund typically within 48 hours.
How does the totally free 60 day return policy work?
- Unused and unopened items are eligible for a full refund if returned within 60 days.
- Defective items besides vaporizers are eligible for replacement if returned within 60 days.
- Opened but unused products are able to be exchanged, have store credit issued, or be refunded unless situations that compromise an item's viability exist.
- Used vaporizers, heating elements, and coils are not eligible for defective replacement as these are made no longer viable for sanity and legal reasons.
- Please contact us if you are experiencing issues and it has been past 60 days since your purchase.
What items are non-refundable?
- Opened and used items. (Must be returned in original packaging. A partial refund may be issued if original packaging is not included, at our discretion)
- Open items which are individualized serialized and sealed within the packaging (Pax products, Storz & Bickel products).
- Please note: All returns must be cleaned and emptied prior to sending them to us. If we receive back a dirty product, we will mail it back!
What if I have a defective vaporizer, heating element, or coil?
Let us know! We will get you the contact information for the manufacturer.
Please use the contact form if you have any questions.